* Scratch and Dent items are not eligible for returns or warranty claims. *
* Scratch and Dent Deal - item may have missing hardware, cosmetic damage and/or splintered wood *
This beautiful Teak Bow Back Bench from Titan Great Outdoors™ is made from Grade A legally sourced Teak wood of the highest quality and craftsmanship. Each piece of wood is hand sanded and meticulously measured for a smooth feel and precise fit. The contoured seat and bowed back provide unparalleled comfort with the use of mortise and tenon joints for a solid construction.
Teak wood is naturally weather resistant and is one of the few woods in the world containing a natural oil which repels water. We utilize solid brass hardware and wooden dowels for all of the connection points to maintain the natural integrity and water resistance of your Teak furniture over time.Show More Show Less
- Grade A legally sourced Teak wood of the highest quality and craftsmanship.
- Each piece of wood is hand sanded and meticulously measure for a smooth feel and precise fit.
- Teak is naturally weather resistant and one of the few woods in the world containing a natural oil which repels water.
- Solid brass and wooden dowels hardware to maintain the natural integrity and water resistance of your Teak furniture over time.
- Teak is the hardest, most durable and strongest of the hardwoods, making it the perfect material for outdoor furniture that lasts.
- Bench Length: 6-ft
- Seat Height: 17.5-in
- Back Height: 38-in
- Material: Teak Wood
- Weight: 61 LB
This equipment must be used with care by capable and competent individuals under supervision, if necessary. The use of any equipment, including this one, involves the potential risk of injury. You accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur, and you fully and forever release and discharge Titan, its insurers, employees, officers, directors, associates, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of the use of said equipment.
TITAN MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. BUYER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY IN USE OF THE EQUIPMENT.