* Scratch and Dent items are not eligible for returns or warranty claims. *
* Scratch and Dent Deal - Item is brand new in the original packaging, but has some slight MFG defects *
MFG Defects: Main door is not completely secure & can slide off the hinges & overtime rust and flaking can form around the smoke box vents
Effortlessly craft backyard barbecues for friends, family, and neighbors with the intuitive and convenient design of the Titan 36” Reverse Flow Offset Smoker. Put our cooker to work by loading firewood or coals into the offset firebox, then simply add food at your leisure as the smoke does all the work. This is a Reverse Flow smoker, designed for maximum utility and ease, with four wheels at the base for portability. Tough 3mm steel wiring mesh will keep your food-handling equipment close at hand, and the built-in thermometer ensures quality and accuracy for your smoking recipes. With 408 square inches of cooking area, large enough to smoke an entire hog, you’ll never need another smoker for your impromptu weekend cookouts.
STRENGTH AND UTILITY: 3.65 MM Steel protects your food and keeps the heat inside. Four wheels on the base ensure that this design does not sacrifice portability - transport your smoker anywhere you need to get the best results for your cookout.
SMART DESIGN: Following any recipe will be an absolute breeze with our built-in thermometer, visible right on the front of the grill. The 408 sq. inches of cooking area will provide more than enough room for your hamburgers, ribs, briskets, steaks, butts and more.
READY TO USE: If you have firewood, coals, or any other source of fuel – you can be cooking the day it delivers. After a simple and intuitive assembly, you can load your fuel of choice and began smoking the meats – instant grill-out gratification.
REVERSE FLOW TECHNOLOGY: This Titan Offset Smoker is manufactured with the Reverse-Flow smoking system in mind. This specialized air-draft design will flow-in heat from the offset box directly into the main cooking chamber, it then reverses flow backwards - keeping the meat tender and moist while locking in phenomenal flavor.
DIMENSIONS: The depth for the smoker box is 16.75 inches, the height is 17 inches and the width is 17.25 inches. The cooking barrel has a 19 inch diameter and 36 inch overall length. The chimney vent is 31 inches in height and 4 inches in diameter.
- Reverse-Flow technology that locks in the smokey flavor and keeps meat tender and moist
- Four wheels for easy portability
- Built-in thermometer for effortless cooking
- 3mm wiring mesh keeps your cooking tools safe and close at hand
- 3.65mm steel keeps the heat and fuel safe inside your smoker
- 408 sq. in. of cooking area
- 16.75” x 17” x 17.25” of space in the offset smoker box
- Overall Depth 34”
- Overall Width: 51”
- Top Grate Storage Shelf Height: 35”
- Height to top of Barrel: 50.5”
- Opening Height (from bottom of grate to bottom of barrel): 23.5”
- Bottom Storage Grate Overall Width: 31” x 22”
- Grease Drain Pipe Length: 17.5”
- Cooking Grate Dimensions: 24” x 17”
- Front Shelf Storage Grate: 34” x 5”
- Tubing: 2” x 2”
- Tire Dimensions: 10” x 3.5”
- 3mm Wiring Mesh
- 3.65 mm. Steel
This equipment must be used with care by capable and competent individuals under supervision, if necessary. The use of any equipment, including this one, involves the potential risk of injury. You accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur, and you fully and forever release and discharge Titan, its insurers, employees, officers, directors, associates, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of the use of said equipment.
TITAN MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. BUYER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY IN USE OF THE EQUIPMENT.