* Scratch and Dent items are not eligible for returns or warranty claims. *
* Scratch and Dent Deal - item may have missing hardware, cosmetic damage and/or torn material *
This heavy duty fire ring is like the one used by the U.S. Forrest Service and is great for all of your outdoor cooking and campfire needs. Solid 1/2" thick cooking grate provides durability and longevity and swivels out of the way when not in use. The grill grate can be permanently attached with the included bolt or could be left off for easy removal. The anchor pins can be set in concrete for permanent placement. The Titan Fire Ring is rolled from 10ga thick steel plate and formed with a 1" wide flange around the top. The flange provides extra strength against heat warpage and eliminates a vertical edge.
California Prop 65 Notice - WARNING: This product can expose you to carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon-black extracts, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Heavy duty 10ga thick rolled steel
- Grill swivels 180 degrees
- Two 1/2" thick anchor pins allow the Fire Ring to tip back for easy cleaning and to prevent theft
- 5 Lower Drain Holes to prevent rust and ventilate fire
- Upper draft holes provided ventilation for the fire
- High Temp Paint will prevent rust for years
- Cooking grate: 15.5" x 19.5" (300 Sq. in.)
- Height: 7 3/4"
- Diameter: 32"
- Weight: 57 lbs
This equipment must be used with care by capable and competent individuals under supervision, if necessary. The use of any equipment, including this one, involves the potential risk of injury. You accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur, and you fully and forever release and discharge Titan, its insurers, employees, officers, directors, associates, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of the use of said equipment.
TITAN MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. BUYER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY IN USE OF THE EQUIPMENT.