Titan Great Outdoors original Silhouette Steel Plate Shooting Target now with a new tab along the bottom of the target for easy setup using angle iron and the Titan Shooting Target Bracket. Setup your own shooting range and become the marksman you’ve always wanted to be!
- Never shoot steel core, steel jacket, solid copper ammo, or magnum rounds at the Titan shooting target.
- Do not shoot the Titan shooting target with BB's, pellets, or air soft. They do not have enough force to splatter and will ricochet.
- Do not shoot any closer than 100 yards with a rifle and 10 yards with a handgun.
- Do not shoot a caliber larger than .308 at the Titan shooting target.
- ALWAYS wear eye and ear protection while shooting at the target.
** Note: Titan Shooting Target Bracket sold separately! **Show More Show Less
- Great low cost way to get into steel targets!
- Loud "GONG!" sounds provides positive feedback when a target is hit.
- Lasts for years | AR500 steel deflects rounds and resists pitting.
- Rated for all handguns except magnum cartridges.
- 12" x 22.5" Silhouette provides a large target sight picture.
- Weight: 23 LB
- Steel notes: AR500 steel
- Overall Height: 22.5"
- Overall Width: 12"
- Thickness: 3/8" (10mm)