This simple design lets you easily create a shooting base to setup your very own shooting range. Titan Great Outdoors Shooting Target Bracket is compatible with our Hostage Target, Silhouette v2 Target, and countless other options!
- Never shoot steel core, steel jacket, solid copper ammo, or magnum rounds at the Titan shooting target.
- Do not shoot the Titan shooting target with BB's, pellets, or air soft. They do not have enough force to splatter and will ricochet.
- Do not shoot any closer than 100 yards with a rifle and 10 yards with a handgun.
- Do not shoot a caliber larger than .308 at the Titan shooting target.
- ALWAYS wear eye and ear protection while shooting at the target.
- Painted red for easy visibility.
- 40mm (1.57”) square opening on the bottom of the bracket can be used to set the bracket on standard 1.5” angle iron.
- Simply stake the angle iron into the ground, place the Titan Shooting Target Bracket on top of the angle iron, and place a target into the precut grooves of the bracket.
- Overall Weight: 4 LB
- Depth of Cutout: 3/8” (10mm)
- Overall Bracket Dimensions: 8” x 4.5” x 2.5”
- Inside Diameter of Bracket: 3 15/16”
This equipment must be used with care by capable and competent individuals under supervision, if necessary. The use of any equipment, including this one, involves the potential risk of injury. You accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur, and you fully and forever release and discharge Titan, its insurers, employees, officers, directors, associates, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of the use of said equipment.
TITAN MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. BUYER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY IN USE OF THE EQUIPMENT.