Get the professional quality you need with your target practice equipment with these steel plates from Titan.
Build your own shooting range and practice on your accuracy with these Dueling Tree Steel Targets from Titan!
- Never shoot steel core, steel jacket, solid copper ammo, or magnum rounds at the Titan shooting target.
- Do not shoot the Titan shooting target with BB's, pellets, or air soft. They do not have enough force to splatter and will ricochet.
- Do not shoot any closer than 100 yards with a rifle and 10 yards with a handgun.
- Do not shoot a caliber larger than .308 at the Titan shooting target.
- ALWAYS wear eye and ear protection while shooting at the target.
- What you need to build your own 6 Target Dualing Tree, AR500 steel plates only.
- Great low cost way to get into steel targets!
- Loud "GONG!" sounds provides positive feedback when a target is hit.
- Lasts for years | AR500 steel deflects rounds and resists pitting.
- Rated for all handguns except magnum cartridges.
- Set includes (6) 6" diameter round steel target with post.
- 22mm post diameter fits 1" ID tubes.
- Weight: 24 lb total | 4 lbs each
- Diameters: 6"
- Steel: AR500 steel
- Material Thickness: 3/8" (10mm)
This equipment must be used with care by capable and competent individuals under supervision, if necessary. The use of any equipment, including this one, involves the potential risk of injury. You accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur, and you fully and forever release and discharge Titan, its insurers, employees, officers, directors, associates, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of the use of said equipment.
TITAN MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. BUYER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY IN USE OF THE EQUIPMENT.