The adjustable cooking grate system from Titan Outdoors is ideal for cooking over an open fire. The heavy duty solid steel griddle is perfect for toasting buns, frying bacon, eggs, or even making pancakes once the grate has been well seasoned. The griddle is thick enough to retain heat well after it has been moved away from the open fire to keep your meals warm after you finish cooking. Bon Appétit!
- Heavy gauge steel retains heat for faster and more efficient cooking
- Easy assembly and installation
- Tough high temp finish
- Grate easily swivels out of the fire
- Use over an open fire or with a fire ring
- Griddle dimensions: 18" x 18"
- Griddle: 7/32" (.22") thick
- Cool touch spiral handles: 5" long
- Weight: 24 lbVery Durable:
Solid steel construction and high temperature
Easy to Use:
Slide griddle over a pole and lower to grill over open fires or fire rings. Lift up by handles for easy cleaning.
The 5" long spiral handles and heavy grill surface make it easy to change the height. The heavy gauge steel retains its heat for faster and better cooking.
The spiral handles are designed to stay cool even when the griddle is directly over the fire.
Titan supports all its grills with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty, so contact our customer service department with any issue.