Due to inclement weather, there may be a 3-5 day shipping delay.
- The most efficient way to build a fire in your indoor or outdoor fireplace.
- Creates a vertical self-feeding fire in the back of your fireplace.
- Logs stack in the grate for an even and efficient burn.
- 3/8" Steel backing plate reflects heat into the room for better heating circulation.
- Directs smoke up through the chimney | Reduces smoke escaping outside the fireplace.
- Heavy duty 3/4" steel bar construction for durability and years of use.
- Overall Footprint: 16.25" x 21"
- Distance from Reflective Back to Grate: 12"
- Weight: 64 lbs
- Grate width: 21"
- Grate height:15.5"
- Grate bars: 3/4" steel bar
- Back plate thickness: 3/8"
- Back plate width: 21"
- Back plate height: 16"
- Material: Steel
This equipment must be used with care by capable and competent individuals under supervision, if necessary. The use of any equipment, including this one, involves the potential risk of injury. You accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur, and you fully and forever release and discharge Titan, its insurers, employees, officers, directors, associates, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of the use of said equipment.
TITAN MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. BUYER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY IN USE OF THE EQUIPMENT.